The True Blue Bay Resort in the south of the island has laid out its plans for re-opening for the upcoming tourist season.
In a release to staff members, the resort said that while it will not resort to mandatory vaccination of staffers in the fight against Covid-19 but staffers will have to take a PCR test every month to remain on the job.
Following is the release from the hotel:
Written by Rebel Nation
This post currently has no comments.
- SGU IS IN THE PROCESS OF WELCOMING STUDENTS AND STAFF TO CAMPUS
- Bounty Killer Lauded For Contribution To Dancehall On His 49th Birthday
- Suns complete sweep of Nuggets
- Drake & Shenseea Got A Collaboration Coming But Pregnancy Rumors Are False
- Grenada Government Finalising Second Stimulus Package To Help Persons Marginalised By The COVID-19 Pandemic
Latest newsRebel Nation | June 16, 2021Rebel Nation | June 15, 2021Rebel Nation | June 14, 2021Rebel Nation | June 14, 2021Rebel Nation | June 10, 2021